TV card on freebsd

Hi,
this is a follow-up to what I posted before, about choosing a TV card to
use on freebsd6.2. Okay, so the card I got "A VerMedia M-500" ...DOES NOT
work!! Indeed!!! It uses Philip chip. shoot....

but I have windows xp installed on another HD, after downloading the driver
and all, that seemed to work well, except my cable signal is weak, i only
get like 13 channels.... :-(

get ready to bid....

(anybody wants a TV capture card that works on windows?? call me!!)

TFC

  • Re: display memory extra
    ... card has 64MB video RAM, ... but not actual display memory itself...but that's just a guess there, ... actually wasn't as expected...and is why Windows still - on the ... via the device driver...and via the device driver _only_... ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Building computer
    ... This card is massive overkill for WOW. ... This card is more than plenty for running WOW smoothly in Windows. ... bus, low clocked GDDR3 VRAM, and/or under clocked GPU core. ... hardware are optimized very well for what's called "2D overlay". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Using Media Center with an external soundcard does not work
    ... The problem with the sound card IS NOT WINDOWS. ... Windows XP Media Center compatiblity alert. ... Support for digital and high-definition local TV ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Computer keeps locking up.
    ... Mike Hall - MVP Windows Experience ... Am I correct that this could be a video card problem? ... WINDOWS boot up page. ... You can try installing an ...
  • Re: Activesync 4.5/Windows Mobile 6 numerous probs with HTC TyTN II
    ... Actually both USB and PPP use RAPI on top to communicate to your Pocket ... Windows including Windows CE which it replaced. ... ActiveSync Troubleshooting Guide - ... Full Speed NEC chipped PCI card in the wings for installation). ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)