Freebsd- Browser for apache
- From: freebsd <arun_sridhar2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 01:56:09 -0800 (PST)
I want to install php with apache in freebsd unix. I installed apache2 and
php 5.2.0. But php file not working and also i want to know the method of
Whether browser and x windows are needed for running apache and php. If
suppose where to find out the tar file and how to install and run.
Please help me
Thanks in advance and expecting the earlier response
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Freebsd--Browser-for-apache-tf2864637.html#a8005349
Sent from the freebsd-questions mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Problem with USB DVD drive
- Next by Date: Re: small mail server
- Previous by thread: Problem with USB DVD drive
- Next by thread: Non-accessible NFS share via SMB and NFS lag