Re: where to get the iso c90 compiler?

Gabor Kovesdan wrote:
deeptech71@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:
[Fistly, people wrote code in pure binary language. Then assembly were invented and later they wrote higher level languages in assembly.]

> With whatever C compiler the gcc developer had at that time.

> It probably wasn't. The first ever compiler was most likely written
> in assembler. Later on the first compiler for a new language has
> usually been written in some other language.

Yeah I knew that. Anyone know a good book on assembly language?

The evolution of programming. Can someone give me a link?
Well, I don't know assembly, but I found this and it looks very good:
http://www.int80h.org/bsdasm/

And it is exclusively for FreeBSD! ;)

That's the tutorial set I stepped through to learn the basics. Good basic stuff.