- From time to time while compiling a program an error message will display regarding "Present But Cannot Be Compiled" with a notation to report this to the 'AC_PACKAGE_NAME'.

First, is this really necessary since the package does compile and secondly, who or what is this 'AC_PACKAGE_NAME'?

- -- Gerard

The Supreme Court does it with all deliberate speed.
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (FreeBSD)

  • Laptop lid-button problem
    ... I'm running Slackware 10.0 with a 2.4.27 kernel on a Dell Inspiron 500m ... laptop, when compiling the kernel with ACPI-support (only CONFIG_ACPI, ... no sub-options enabled) the display will not come back on after closing ... ACPI-support since it enables me to monitor the battery-status. ...
  • RE: X and Ssh yet again.
    ... Try compiling with these options: ... X and Ssh yet again. ... Error: Can't open display: ... Using v3.0.1 the DISPLAY variable is automatically set as it should but under ...
  • Re: CEdit Control
    ... I would like to display the value of an int variable in a textbox. ... Your application is compiling for Unicode, which is the default for VS2005. ...
  • Re: help compiler hcw.exe command line broken?
    ... The command line I use is: ... how to get it to display errors would be a great help. ... for command-line compiling you probably want to use ... >> I am trying to build help files using the hcw compiler. ...
  • visual studio compile rules
    ... Does anyone know if there is a way to get Visual Studio to display the ... reason it is compiling a file during a build? ...