AC_PACKAGE_NAME

  • Laptop lid-button problem
    ... I'm running Slackware 10.0 with a 2.4.27 kernel on a Dell Inspiron 500m ... laptop, when compiling the kernel with ACPI-support (only CONFIG_ACPI, ... no sub-options enabled) the display will not come back on after closing ... ACPI-support since it enables me to monitor the battery-status. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • RE: X and Ssh yet again.
    ... Try compiling with these options: ... X and Ssh yet again. ... Error: Can't open display: ... Using v3.0.1 the DISPLAY variable is automatically set as it should but under ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: CEdit Control
    ... I would like to display the value of an int variable in a textbox. ... Your application is compiling for Unicode, which is the default for VS2005. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: help compiler hcw.exe command line broken?
    ... The command line I use is: ... how to get it to display errors would be a great help. ... for command-line compiling you probably want to use ... >> I am trying to build help files using the hcw compiler. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tools)
  • visual studio compile rules
    ... Does anyone know if there is a way to get Visual Studio to display the ... reason it is compiling a file during a build? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)