How to burn IFO, VOB... files to make a playable DVD
- From: "Carl J" <carlj1752@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:49:41 -0500
Hi! I ripped the ifo, vob... files from a DVD.
But I don't know what programs to use to burn
them to a DVD-R so that the resulting disc
would be playable on an external player
(assuming the external player accepts DVD-R)
It seems growisofs only takes files or whole-disc-image.
And cdrecord and burncd don't seem right either.
Most of the articles I find on the internet are
either for Windows, or they talk about
converting the VOB into a standalone MPG/AVI.
But I want to preserve the original VOB and menus... etc.
Can anyone help?
Type your favorite song. Get a customized station. Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora. http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Newbie attempting to install Flamenco (open source, python-based, faceted interface)
- Next by Date: BIND9 Syntax?
- Previous by thread: Newbie attempting to install Flamenco (open source, python-based, faceted interface)
- Next by thread: Re: How to burn IFO, VOB... files to make a playable DVD