Re: ext3 support

dear list,

does freebsd 6.x support the ext3 filesystem?

TIA

zheyu

Hi!

AFAIK it doesn't support ext3. However, it supports ext2, which is structurally the same as ext2 except that it doesn't do any journaling. Hence, you should be able to mount and use ext3 except that the journal will not be used.

HTH,

Benjamin

  • Re: mfi freebsd7
    ... according to the hardware list on the freebsd site there are only 3 cards supported by the mfi driver on freebsd7 and the LSI MegaSAS 1078 ain't one of them. ... and lsi appears to be a remote company in singapore which apparently doesn't like to support anything that has bsd in it's name. ... A RAID1 config shoudl suit a busy webserver well. ... To unsubscribe, send any mail to ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: caught flatfooted with a 2wire gateway model 4011G
    ... I had to dismantle the Debian Sid system and move to a new location (Mexico). ... They gave me a 2wire ´wireless´ gateway model 4011G and said they only support the unmentionable OS. ... So support is, as usual, non-existent. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: The identity of Princess Dianas ancestress Dorothy Dillingham
    ... The identity of Princess Diana's ancestress Dorothy Dillingham ... and to providing the sources which support my claims. ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-requ....@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Installation
    ... like a tablet or something prebuilt that provides the less ... support a newbie requires (e.g., IBM, HP, RedHat, Canonical or SUSE are ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: The identity of Princess Dianas ancestress Dorothy Dillingham
    ... If you way to evaluate them is to say "these have already been published before" then I have nothing more to say on the matter. ... The identity of Princess Diana's ancestress Dorothy Dillingham ... and to providing the sources which support my claims. ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-requ....@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)