Re: Spamassassin not working

  • Re: Spam vs. pay-per-message - was Re: Challenge-Response Email Service With Email A
    ... and don't have any agreement with them. ... You remain free to accept all the SPAM you wish until a better model ... either over the UUCPNET or with SMTP based on the path the email took ... How does your email MTA send a reply to them today? ...
    (comp.mail.misc)
  • Re: I NEED HELP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! WORM BLASTER QUESTION
    ... My MTA has native filters, ... using your email address in the posting makes you ... I just killed that alias. ... to that account is inarguably spam. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: OT: Most clueless ISP award? [ Summary ]
    ... from some MTA located in Europe, unless it is one of the few ... configurable spam filter, some even take the advantage and offer ... more sophisticated spam filters for extra cash. ... simply declared them as broadcast receiver, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Spam and ad/popup blockers: Recommendations please
    ... consider switching to Postfix for ease of maintenance. ... > The email situation is different (since not everybody runs the same MTA ... > and uses SpamAssassin for spam checks (SpamAssassin also supports ... MailScanner will also work with Qmail, though, and I ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Current status?
    ... You would still need to know who your MTA is ... justification for allowing anybody to use port 25. ... Email Protocol, too? ... to the problem of how to get the email system to be more immune to SPAM. ...
    (comp.os.vms)