cheap (supported) wifi card
- From: Don Hinton <hintonda@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:05:10 -0500
I recently purchased a new HP dv9500t laptop. Unfortunately, the
Intel 4965AGN wireless card it came with isn't supported (yet). I
tried to use ndisgen, but it caused a panic (both 6.2 and
Since I'd like to continue using FreeBSD as my desktop (laptop) OS,
and need wireless access, I've decided to pick up a temporary PCMCIA
wireless card in the meantime. Could someone recommend a good (and
cheap) one that's includes a/b/g*/n and is supported, either natively
or via ndis?
thanks in advance...
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I make install clean a port in the background
- Next by Date: Re: How do I make install clean a port in the background
- Previous by thread: Utility to change a byte in a binary file?
- Next by thread: Re: cheap (supported) wifi card