Re: anyone using ZFS for real?

Wojciech Puchar wrote:
thanks for quick answers. i will definitely take a risk after reading
all of this.

  • Re: Shut down or leave on?
    ... The stress created during the cool down and heat up cycle, between powering ... there just isn't the realestate available in a laptop. ... > trouble none with mine; nor is it given to us in this life to know ... > with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How to make work dual monitors with Debian etch on an IBM x60s ThinkPad?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT: laptop recomendations
    ... Like I said in my original post, it's an issue of screen and computing ... I'm looking for a powerful laptop with a 15" ... power supply. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Thinkpad T61 Critical temperature reached (103 C), shutting down
    ... After a lot of googling, I decided to tear down the laptop, expose the ... You might want to try some canned air on the heatsync attached to the CPU ... fan, or making sure the laptop is near some aircon etc. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: best lenovo laptop for debian(i need opinion)