Re: Why is sendmail in the core of FreeBSD?

On Saturday 22 September 2007 23:41, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
On 2007-09-22 20:12, Pollywog <lists-fbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 22 September 2007 19:27:36 Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
That's because there's no such thing as a "newbie Sendmail user".
Nobody stays a newbie long enough if they configure Sendmail properly

That is why I use Postfix. I would not go from Postfix to Sendmail
because it would make life difficult.

Heh, what I wrote was supposed to be a joke, but oh well :-)

You haven't been forced to administer sendmail. That's
why you are making jokes about it. Well, I was, and it
wasn't much fun ;)