beta nvidia driver xorg 7.3 is out

ftp://download.nvidia.com/freebsd/71.86.01/NVIDIA-FreeBSD-x86-71.86.01.tar.gz

It still officially lists itself as being 5-STABLE compatible but
commenting out the #ifdefs in the effected files will get around
this... I tried it *DID NOT* resolve any of my issues but I at least
no longer get a ABI mismatch

I think we may want to start a small temp clearing house list for nvidia issues.

BTW the other driver that was released to day seems to not compile at
all on 7-current.

  • Re: TIP#308 Published: Tcl Database Connectivity (TDBC)
    ... a database query all be returned as lists. ... Actually _EVERY_ RDBMS supports this feature. ... And, to be accurate, I was explicitly commenting on "RDBMS supporting multiple columns having same name", so "every" doesn't apply here. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: three of the Cloverfield features fit for Tcl?
    ... that "#{" was too likely to occur in innocent ... Inside lists? ... that's not commenting but proactive obfuscation. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: 10 Best Things Ever on TV
    ... I've been commenting on others' lists, but never tried to come up with a ... The Ernie Kovacs show ... You can't reason with someone whose first line of argument is ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: mailing list pgp signatures...
    ... I wasn't commenting on the list guidelines. ... appeared to be seeing html when he would have preferred to have seen the ... on the Fedora lists. ...
    (Fedora)