beta nvidia driver xorg 7.3 is out
- From: "Aryeh Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 02:19:34 +0000
It still officially lists itself as being 5-STABLE compatible but
commenting out the #ifdefs in the effected files will get around
this... I tried it *DID NOT* resolve any of my issues but I at least
no longer get a ABI mismatch
I think we may want to start a small temp clearing house list for nvidia issues.
BTW the other driver that was released to day seems to not compile at
all on 7-current.
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: PF & NAT, how to forward GRE?
- Next by Date: Re: Keyboard without Scroll Lock
- Previous by thread: PF & NAT, how to forward GRE?
- Next by thread: Dual Opterons don't see all memory