Re: looking for online text editor

At 01:11 PM 12/4/2007, David Banning wrote:
Often I have to maintain my fbsd box from outside locations. I have
tried using webmin but sometimes outside computers stop me from
running the java filemanager - same goes for attempting to run
mindterm-ssh. Is there some plain text editor program
out there that will allow me to simply login and edit my files in
plain text - (not a gui html editor) ?

I use putty to ssh to remote servers and use vi to edit files once logged in to the server.

-Derek

believed to be clean.

  • Re: How can Matlab exchange information on 2 computers?
    ... I need to run Matlab on 2 computers: while one is running, ... % Create connections to remote servers ... % Spawn the instructions to the remote machines ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Anybody here have a "Chromebook"?
    ... possible on any of my (desktop/laptop) computers. ... as much as possible on remote servers. ... like Megaupload...their legit customers are really happy right ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Anybody here have a "Chromebook"?
    ... I keep as little data and as few applications as ... possible on any of my (desktop/laptop) computers. ... as much as possible on remote servers. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: folder permission
    ... and edit files, but unable to delete or rename files? ... Malke ... Elephant Boy Computers ...
  • Re: cannot write to cd says it is full or write protected or damaged
    ... Even though the CD is a rw, this does not mean you can edit files that have ... been burnt on the CD. ... re-burn the file onto the CD. ... computers. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)