When switching from console to X, mousebuffer gets pasted
- From: Willem Hendriks <whendrik.freebsd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 22:24:37 +0000
When i switch from my console to xorg (alt-F9) my mousebuffer gets automaticly pasted. (xorg)
For instance: I open an xterm, type some text and select it. When i do a switch to a console, and get back to my X with Alt-F9, the text is automaticly pasted into my xterm. As if i pressed the mouse3-butten.
X.Org X Server 1.4.0
Release Date: 5 September 2007
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
Build Operating System: FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p8 i386
gr Willem Hendriks
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: BSDstats: Stand up and be counted! -- November Statistics
- Next by Date: Re: When switching from console to X, mousebuffer gets pasted
- Previous by thread: PF - Carp and vhid limitations
- Next by thread: Re: When switching from console to X, mousebuffer gets pasted