Can one list permission bits numerically...
- From: Modulok <modulok@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:11:06 -0600
Perhaps I missed it somewhere in the man page, but is there a way to
list files with their permission bits displayed as numeric (octal, as
in chmod(1)), instead of symbolic? Something like:
ls -lF -imaginaryFlag
0755 4 Modulok Modulok 512 Dec 17 18:39 dir1/
0644 1 Modulok Modulok 101786 Feb 23 05:53 file1
0644 1 Modulok Modulok 140097 Feb 13 23:38 file2
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Samba listing same file twice and omitting others
- Next by Date: Re: System can not boot, seems can not find right partition after add new label
- Previous by thread: CAM errors with 7.0-RELEASE and USB hard drive
- Next by thread: Re: Can one list permission bits numerically...