creating ipsec vpn between freebsd and linksys wrv54g

did you ever figure this out?

I've tried openswan, racoon, and I'm about to try l2tp over ipsec... gah..

Shane

  • Re: IPSEC interoperability with Win2K client?
    ... w2k with racoon and ipsec works. ... dialin server on freebsd. ... IPSEC interoperability with Win2K client? ... > of keys isn't possible - all keys signed by approved CA are ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: RRAS IPSec on W2003 Server behind NAT
    ... we would like to use L2TP ... While L2TP IPSec connections work fine behind the ... is directed to the RRAS server, IPSec Protocol passthrough and L2TP ... L2TP IPSec ports: ...
  • RE: IPSec = L2TP?
    ... IPSec is not L2TP, however L2TP can ride *on top* of IPSec. ... Any protocol can traverse IPSec, but it needs to be routed in order to ... different IP network to appear to be on the same network as others - and ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • vpn1/fw1 NG to ipsec/racoon troubles, help please ...
    ... I have a freebsd related ipsec question. ... checkpoint box and tunnel into our network from home. ... VPN1 side is set up to reflect my freebsd configuration. ... racoon configuration parameters are set to 3des,md5,w/pfs ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • RE: IPSec vs. IPSec/L2TP
    ... The reason people use L2TP is due the need to provide login mechanism ... logging and the rest of the session would be using IPSec. ... > L2TP/IPSec tunnelling instead of a good old IPSec tunnel. ... Earn your MS in Information Security ONLINE ...
    (Security-Basics)