How to switch scheduler on 7.0?
- From: Daniel Tourde <daniel.tourde@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:59:46 +0200
I would like to switch scheduler on my FreeBSD 7.0 box but I don't know how to
do that. The scheduler by default has terrible performances under KDE/Gnome
and I would like to test the new one.
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: strange file-permission problem
- Next by Date: Re: How to switch scheduler on 7.0?
- Previous by thread: Dell T105
- Next by thread: Re: How to switch scheduler on 7.0?