help

I have a Free Bsd server and I don't know how to update 1. antivirus.

2. Adjust the spam assassin levels.

I get this message after sending mails "501 failure after end of data Bad
from mx records Cached"

relay

not

permitted (in reply to RCPT TO command)

unexpected disconnection while reading SMTP command from hydstra.com

Thanks

Dedan Kiruri ou
IT Support Co-ordinator
African Palliative Care Association
PO Box 72518
Plot 850 Dr Gibbons Road
Kampala, Uganda
Mob: +256 752 664 514
Tel: +256 414 266251
Fax: +256 414 266217
email: <mailto:dedan.kiruri@xxxxxxxxxx> dedan.kiruri@xxxxxxxxxx

<http://www.apca.co.ug/> www.apca.co.ug

APCA's Mission Statement is to promote and support affordable and culturally
appropriate Palliative Care throughout Africa

intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
advise the sender ( <mailto:dedan.kiruri@xxxxxxxxxx>
dedan.kiruri@xxxxxxxxxx) immediately and destroy all copies of the original
e-mail message and any attachments. Any use, distribution, amendment,
copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this
message or attachments is prohibited