Re: Network Card issues logging and aMule

Hi everyone
I am currently using Marvell Yukon's 88E8053 Network card and after a few
searches on google, i noticed that this card has a few issues. Fortunately,
I could use the network card without the need to do any manual labor.
However, I noticed that the network card crashes after perhaps 72 hours of
moderate to intense workload.

well i was unfortunate enough to use it once in new server (it was integrated on motherboard).

with server like load it never worked more than a few hours.

the simplest solution is to buy some network card and plug it to your computer