Re: Network Card issues logging and aMule

Hi everyone
I am currently using Marvell Yukon's 88E8053 Network card and after a few
searches on google, i noticed that this card has a few issues. Fortunately,
I could use the network card without the need to do any manual labor.
However, I noticed that the network card crashes after perhaps 72 hours of
moderate to intense workload.

well i was unfortunate enough to use it once in new server (it was integrated on motherboard).

with server like load it never worked more than a few hours.

the simplest solution is to buy some network card and plug it to your computer

  • Re: Problem adding a second Domain Controller windows 2008
    ... server, I then changed to the server internal 100mb network card and when i ... Since we aren't using IPv6 at this time I disable all references to it as ... If you don't have the support tools installed, ...
  • Re: Unix and SBS - using different IP ranges, but both provide app
    ... third network card to the server configured to a free IP on the unix system ... your broadband router does not receive an IP address from your SBS ... Network Card one - connects broadband router to server. ... Currently investigating the cost of changing the unix server IP range. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: netlogon 5719, userenv 1000 (14)
    ... Network Card: Onboard HP NC7781 Gigabit Server Adapter ... > List of NetBt transports currently bound to the Redir ... The systems each have 2GB physical memory and are showing greater ...
  • Re: Processing a Computer List
    ... NT Advanced Server - Personal ... D$ NTFS 114479 89074 25405 ... Network Card: ... Registered Owner: home ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Processing a Computer List
    ... NT Advanced Server - Personal ... D$ NTFS 114479 89074 25405 ... Computer Browser ... Network Card: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)