Dragon Player plays video but with no sound

Ever since i installed FreeBSD 7.0 and KDE4 dragon player will play the video
files but with no sound, is there any switch or config that i may be missing
as to why this is occuring? atm im having to use VLC to be abel to watch any
moves in full screen with sound.

  • audio in moviemaker 2
    ... I loaded a video in moviemaker and additional music. ... If I want to switch the sound from the original video to the load music I do ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • RE: audio in moviemaker 2
    ... > I loaded a video in moviemaker and additional music. ... > If I want to switch the sound from the original video to the load music I do ... > that with the bottun left under audiolevels. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Will This Work If I Do It ?
    ... socket, and then switch the video onto record, will it pick up any ... might need a video signal for the video recorder to play back. ... My ancient S-VHS often got used for audio only recording - I assumed it ... To e-mail, change noise into sound. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Low Level Output Sound
    ... One of the switch sources that does not get it's audio passed is HDMI ... I was surprised to find that when I switched between the various video ... The only time there's sound on the output ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Dragon Player plays video but with no sound
    ... Ever since i installed FreeBSD 7.0 and KDE4 dragon player will play the video ... is there any switch or config that i may be missing ... moves in full screen with sound. ...
    (freebsd-questions)