Re: broken autoconf upgrade
- From: "Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 13:23:40 -0400
On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Lowell Gilbert
And that port doesn't do anything different with the texinfo files,
either. Try just cleaning things up and making another attempt. Or
remove all of the auto* ports and try to upgrade everything
remaining; I've never had problems with those ports interfering with
each other, but for some reason I worry about it anyway. And you may
not need any of them for your upgrade run anyway.
Someone else responded saying that the port is no longer maintained on 5.5.
I hadn't upgraded since everything was working fine, and new releases
sometimes leave old
hardware behind. But, I'll try upgrading anyway.
5.5 -> 6.3 -> 7.0 seems to be the right route...
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a
touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: core manpages
- Next by Date: upgrade path from 5.5
- Previous by thread: Re: broken autoconf upgrade
- Next by thread: flyspray and php 5/postgresql weirdness, help ...