Re: QT4 compilation problem

Le Fri, 05 Dec 2008 23:39:14 +1000,
Warren Liddell <shinjii@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

I have been trying for quite a while now to try and get some
assistance from the various lists, google, forums an even man pages
and so far not a single piece of advise on how to solve my issue and
im getting desperate an ready to throw BSD in for goin back to
godforbid windows, so once i again i ask for some help with why QT
refuses to compile saying .....

I have used the little-endian an big-endian flag an it made no
difference, so plz someone have the kindness to help.

Looks to be a known problem, see
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-freebsd/2008-December/004094.html

(please, use more accurate subject. Thanks).

  • Re: What happened here...?
    ... (the lists appear to be identical) ... I don't believe, the MS forums ... ... my scripts that got posted online. ... A quick search at Google didn't turn ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: QT4 compilation problem
    ... assistance from the various lists, google, forums an even man pages ... Problem with today's modular software: ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Quick project "Scratch for RISC OS on Raspberry Pi"
    ... Can I be the first to say that I'm not keen on forums, ... The ability to subdivide the topic up into really specific areas, ... and read lots of mailing lists as newsgroups. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • RE: Google Attitude was RE: Unclassified Disk "Sanitizers"
    ... ask the moderator to kill the thread after this. ... It IS rude to say "use ... just aren't used to the setup of the lists. ... Subject: Google Attitude was RE: Unclassified Disk "Sanitizers" ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: VRPC sound missing
    ... On Sep 7, 2:29�am, Jeremy Nicoll - news posts ... the same number saying that the Forums fill the need. ... work on a wide variety of browsers including ones for RISC OS. ... The same is true of mail lists and newsgroups. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)