Re: Why FreeBSD not popular on hardware vendors

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:28:00PM +0100, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

The possibility here is the bells and whistles strangely enough DO work
in tune and without sore lips... FreeBSD could be THAT good.

in bells and whistles windows is best. for those who require it paying a
bit for windows is not a problem.

Those who need to do actual work, we have FreeBSD for example

Bullshit:

http://sob.apotheon.org/?p=335

Please stop trolling.

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed OWL: http://owl.apotheon.org ]
print substr('Just another Perl hacker', 0, -2);

  • Re: Why FreeBSD not popular on hardware vendors
    ... The possibility here is the bells and whistles strangely enough DO work ... in tune and without sore lips... ... in bells and whistles windows is best. ... I don't see the issue with FreeBSD on the desktop - unless you need flash or nvidia graphics on amd64. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Why FreeBSD not popular on hardware vendors
    ... FreeBSD could be THAT good. ... in bells and whistles windows is best. ... for those who require it paying a bit for windows is not a problem. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Why FreeBSD not popular on hardware vendors
    ... FreeBSD could be THAT good. ... in bells and whistles windows is best. ... the NVidia drivers. ... about what they thought about supporting FreeBSD. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Strange problems in the old libc malloc routines
    ... We are still using the FreeBSD 6 malloc routines, and are rather suddenly having a large number of problems with one or two of our programs. ... Does this ring any bells? ... aduane@xxxxxxxxxxx Westford, MA 01886-3418 ...
    (freebsd-hackers)