Drop-box application in the FreeBSD ports?
- From: Frederique Rijsdijk <frederique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 12:25:56 +0100
I've been looking for drop-box functionality for a while, but I can't
find any in the ports. Perhaps it's there but I'm not looking for the
Preferably something that's completely web-based (PHP) (no FTP or SCP)
For example: a user uploads a (set of) file(s), and the application
returns a hashed URL that can be passed on to the person that can then
download the file(s). After downloading (or after a certain period of
time) the file will be removed automaticaly.
Is there any such thing in the ports for FreeBSD, or perhaps something
not in the ports?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Foiling MITM attacks on source and ports trees
- Next by Date: "/var/log/messages" logs appear in the output of "sysctl -a"
- Previous by thread: How process CPU percentage is calculated?
- Next by thread: "/var/log/messages" logs appear in the output of "sysctl -a"