Drop-box application in the FreeBSD ports?

Hello,

I've been looking for drop-box functionality for a while, but I can't
find any in the ports. Perhaps it's there but I'm not looking for the
right keywords.

Preferably something that's completely web-based (PHP) (no FTP or SCP)
and maintenance-free.

For example: a user uploads a (set of) file(s), and the application
returns a hashed URL that can be passed on to the person that can then
download the file(s). After downloading (or after a certain period of
time) the file will be removed automaticaly.

Is there any such thing in the ports for FreeBSD, or perhaps something
not in the ports?

Thanks,

-- FR

  • Re: Pkgupgrade
    ... out the reference to OpenOffice from OLDPKGS and TOBUILD in UpgradeShell ... these lists. ... all the packages and ports were upgraded smoothly apart ... care if we download prebuilt packages) and adds them to the list of ports to ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: how to update freebsd? newbie
    ... > built or even download a pre-made package from ftp? ... extra applications that can be installed from the ports. ... When you cvsup, you download changes to the source code of the system. ... You can download and install precompiled, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Some more questions on FreeBsd usage
    ... If the package is on the ... then install cdrecord from the ports. ... existing medium anyway) just means you get to download it in one lump ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: A question about dwnloading Ports
    ... I wonder how to download the whole ports, ... >> download it in Net Cafe, and save it to my moible harddisk and then, I ... would give a list of all sites that have the distribution files. ... Its not a very user readable list and a small script might be ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: downloading a gps20 without a serial port
    ... we'll try doing a download under a DOS window using ... Check ports - from the desktop, RC My Computer, LC Properties, LC ... Change ports - You said that the installer put your adapter at Com ... you'll have to download it from here: ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)