Anonymizer tool like Tor?
- From: Gilles <gilles.ganault@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:12:48 +0100
I'd like to download information from our competitor's web site,
without their knowing it's from us.
The Tor network works fine, but they don't seem to provide a *nix
version, much less a command-line version (the download script will
run on a non-X FreeBSD 6.3 server).
Do you know of an alternative for FreeBSD, ie. a solution that will
let me connect to a web server through at least one other host, and
have the IP address change automatically every few minutes?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: bsd vs gpl
- Next by Date: [News] Dabber Newsletter - March 2009
- Previous by thread: USB hub and USB to Serial cable on FreeBSD
- Next by thread: Re: Anonymizer tool like Tor?