- From: new_guy <byte8bits@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 18:55:35 -0700 (PDT)
Silly question... when I use portupgrade on gnome installs, it interrupts
itself a lot to prompt for config options. I normally take all the defaults.
Is there a way to use portupgrade without all the stopping for config
questions? I'd like to leave my laptop alone over-night doing a portupgrade
of gnome... etc without baby-sitting it. If something does happen to get
built without a setting I want, I can always redo it later, but for 95% of
all the builds, I take the defaults and would rather not be prompted on
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/portupgrade-question-tp22920813p22920813.html
Sent from the freebsd-questions mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: bsnmpd
- Next by Date: Re: portupgrade question
- Previous by thread: Controllers/Drives renumbered
- Next by thread: Re: portupgrade question