- From: "mac.tc" <raszobbi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 17:33:45 +0200
hi, can anyone tell me what this message is related to?
WRITE_DMA UDMA ICRC error (retrying request) LBA=62939519
i am seeing a lot of it lately on a particular disk where i have tried a few
different installs and don't always
get this problem. i have seen it disappear after some painstaking before a
reinstall this disk, like wiping the whole disk clean before install,
checking geometry is right, but maybe coincidence?
it is a sata300, 7.2 beta1 amd64 and i am thinking there is problem with the
disk, but the error varied a bit with different installs (i.e. whether i see
the error or not)
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: lightweight webserver that can run php
- Next by Date: Re: lightweight webserver that can run php
- Previous by thread: write dma udma icrc error
- Next by thread: Re: write_dma error