- From: Jos Chrispijn <jos@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 15:24:48 +0200
- FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE
I am about the change the (working) nic of my FreeBSD server with a gigabit one.
Logically I think it would be good to add the new nic first and test it and if it is working, just remove the old one (or leave it without cable).
Is that the common way of doing such? Are there disadvantages with that?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Licensing
- Next by Date: RE: Changing NIC
- Previous by thread: 6.0 to 6.4 upgrade - buildkernel fails
- Next by thread: RE: Changing NIC