Untrusted X11 forwarding setup failed
- From: Daniel Underwood <djuatdelta@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 19:33:00 -0400
$ ssh -X user@server
from my FreeBSD machine, I get the following message (and am
successfully logged in):
Warning: untrusted X11 forwarding setup failed: xauth key data not generated
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
When I log in to the same servers from my Ubuntu machines, I do NOT
get that message.
What's wrong here?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: upgrading openoffice.org with portmaster
- Next by Date: Re: you're not going to believe this.
- Previous by thread: upgrading openoffice.org with portmaster
- Next by thread: Re: Untrusted X11 forwarding setup failed