Re: The question of moving vi to /binHi,
- From: Erich Dollansky <erich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:33:56 +0800
On 26 June 2009 am 10:02:30 Polytropon wrote:
From Magdeburg, Germany
big brother is watching me.
An xterm just came up with this message:
"The default editor in FreeBSD is vi, which is efficient to use
when you have learned it, but somewhat user-unfriendly. To use
ee (an easier but less powerful editor) instead, set the
environment variable EDITOR to /usr/bin/ee"
Isn't this the best reasoning why it should stay as it is?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: The question of moving vi to /bin
- Next by Date: Re: The question of moving vi to /binHi,
- Previous by thread: Re: The question of moving vi to /bin
- Next by thread: Re: The question of moving vi to /binHi,