Re: Automatic screen lock when leaving desk

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 04:53:19 Jonathan McKeown wrote:
On Wednesday 15 July 2009 12:45:02 Matthew Seaman wrote:
I used to be a NeXTie, and the Screensaver.app there had a really nifty
little feature. I'm surprised it's not been copied into other
screensaver applications since, as it's pretty simple. They just had a
facility where moving the mouse cursor to one corner of the screen and
leaving it still for a few seconds would cause the screen saver / screen
lock to come on straight away.

KDE 3.5 provides this feature - it's under Advanced Options on the
screensaver configuration.

And 4.x too. Visually timed at ~3 seconds.
--
Mel