Can't login to the system...!
- From: thanos trompoukis <atr0x23@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:56:35 +0300
Hi all, I am a noobie here.
I was in the system as root and I type this command:
chsh -s usr/local/bin/bash (without reason,by mistake)
when I reboot the system I give username & password and I see this:
login: usr/local/bin/bash: No such file or directory
FreeBSD/i386 (leonidas.MSHOME) (ttyv0)
But I can access the system as another user, and
when I type *su* I can login as root fine.
I have no idea what i've done. Give me your lights please.
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Are all USB Flash Memory sticks bootable?
- Next by Date: Re: ng_netflow and ipv6
- Previous by thread: ng_netflow and ipv6
- Next by thread: Re: Can't login to the system...!