Re: Setting up LAN: no route to host
- From: Nerius Landys <nlandys@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 19:03:44 -0700
I mistyped "netmask" as "network" in my email.
But removing that second line like you said fixes the problem. Thanks.
You should delete the second line (an interface will be marked up if an IP_______________________________________________
address is assigned to it) and fix the netmask keyword.
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Setting up LAN: no route to host
- Next by Date: Building home router: 192.168.0.x to access internet
- Previous by thread: Re: Setting up LAN: no route to host
- Next by thread: Re: Setting up LAN: no route to host