- From: Michael Christie <vk3mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 22:41:05 +1000
Hi there all,
I need your help. I have a supermicro server which was running Freebsd 7.1
with 2 SATA drives. I have had G mirror running on the server. I needed to
do a full reinstall of freebsd but was unable to disengage the mirror at the
time. When installing Freebsd, on to the drives i see i have AD4 AD6 and AR0
on the disk label, i have installed the new free bsd in AD4, and the system
would not boot.
I have come across this before where i have to remove AR0 to default the
drive, i can remember reading a thread on how to use “fix it” and using the
live cd. I have google but cannot find it
Please is there any one here that can refresh my memory and tell me how to
remove gmirror from my drives so i can do a fresh install,.
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: mod_security 2.5.9
- Next by Date: (no subject)
- Previous by thread: a (hopefully) simple newbie zfs query regarding available space
- Next by thread: Re: Gmirror