Is Intel 5100AGN WiFi card supported?

I have to change WiFi card, and my laptop only accepts certain types, others are banned by BIOS.
Is this one: Intel 5100AGN supported?

Yuri

  • Re: Wrong CPU being shown by the BIOS
    ... Now I am not sure if installing the RAM did this or messing about in ... the BIOS screen with a message sayinh. ... "Unknown CPU detected, install latest BIOS to unleash Power" ... Intel Processor Identification Utility. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Question on Processor Specs
    ... However, when I run Belarc Advisor, it states, "3.00 GHz Intel Pentium D, ... the BIOS,; ... is to Disable the following feature. ... and they report every little glitch to Franck Delattre. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • [LogoForum] Intel Ends Its Collaboration With Nonprofit Laptop Project
    ... Intel Ends Its Collaboration With Nonprofit Laptop Project ... Latin American and other countries. ... After more than a year of public sniping between Intel and OLPC, ...
    (comp.lang.logo)
  • Re: Compaq CQ60-313SA Bios Recovery
    ... I am trying to learn how to recovery my laptop from a bad bios flash. ... removing the battery and power cable, performing a hard reset by holding ... I get a loud beep code. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Failed Flash BIOS after upgrade
    ... Do not trust ACER Engineers - they have created a mess of the ... BIOS Flashing process, which doesn't ever work in Windows correctly. ... So, Always create a DOS Boot Floppy and then Flash the BIOS, its ... If you have an Acer 4152 model laptop, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)