Is Intel 5100AGN WiFi card supported?

I have to change WiFi card, and my laptop only accepts certain types, others are banned by BIOS.
Is this one: Intel 5100AGN supported?

Yuri

  • Re: Wrong CPU being shown by the BIOS
    ... Now I am not sure if installing the RAM did this or messing about in ... the BIOS screen with a message sayinh. ... "Unknown CPU detected, install latest BIOS to unleash Power" ... Intel Processor Identification Utility. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Question on Processor Specs
    ... However, when I run Belarc Advisor, it states, "3.00 GHz Intel Pentium D, ... the BIOS,; ... is to Disable the following feature. ... and they report every little glitch to Franck Delattre. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • [LogoForum] Intel Ends Its Collaboration With Nonprofit Laptop Project
    ... Intel Ends Its Collaboration With Nonprofit Laptop Project ... Latin American and other countries. ... After more than a year of public sniping between Intel and OLPC, ...
    (comp.lang.logo)
  • Re: OT impedance matching
    ... user reviews, play with the laptop for a while, and do not hesitate to ... say is that I've had fewer problems with Lenovo laptops ... special purpose laptop keys like volume up and down. ... leery of flashing the BIOS because the laptop is bricked if you don't do ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Compaq CQ60-313SA Bios Recovery
    ... I am trying to learn how to recovery my laptop from a bad bios flash. ... removing the battery and power cable, performing a hard reset by holding ... I get a loud beep code. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)