SLIM and XFCE4
- From: "Alexandre L." <axelbsd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 03:25:07 -0800 (PST)
I want to use SLIM (Graphical login manager for X11) with XFCE4.
After the installation, I have enabled it with the line slim_enable="YES" in /etc/rc.conf
When I log in (from SLIM), the language in XFCE is english.
If I don't use SLIM, I log in on TTY and use %startx, XFCE language is in French (I have configured it).
Here my config files :
.dmrc (of my user)
.login_conf (of my user)
.xinitrc (of my user)
I want to use SLIM to launch XFCE4 in French.
Thanks for your help.
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: 'make release' on ZFS filesystem fails: chflags: operation not permitted
- Next by Date: /etc/fstab + embedded spaces
- Previous by thread: 'make release' on ZFS filesystem fails: chflags: operation not permitted
- Next by thread: Re: SLIM and XFCE4