Re: FreeBSD-8.0-RC2 problems
- From: Masoom Shaikh <masoom.shaikh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 17:26:23 +0000
my wlan0 is created for wpi0 (I start the wifi with
/etc/rc.d/wpa_supplicant onestart wlan0):
ifconfig_wlan0="NOAUTO DHCP WPA"
what's in your rc.conf?
do I really need to put wlan0 in quotes ? cud that be the problem ? will try
now removing them
How can i install all files under /etc from the source ?
cd /usr/src && mergemaster -i
thanks, i was thinking my /etc was fu*ked
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: MSI RAdeon R4670/512 and xf86-video-ati/xf86-video-radeonhd-devel crashes!
- Next by Date: Re: 7.2-p4 serial console not showing kernel messages?
- Previous by thread: Re: FreeBSD-8.0-RC2 problems
- Next by thread: Re: FreeBSD-8.0-RC2 problems