Re: ifconfig - GUI interface available?
- From: Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:00:40 +0100
Andreas Rudisch wrote:
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:35:55 +0100
herbert langhans <herbert.raimund@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Its merely a matter of comfort. Like on OSX or the infamous MS-thing, there is a simple window. It shows all the ssid, you click on one (maybe the password is already assigned) and you get the certain wifi net.
I use the laptop in different networks, often its auto selecting the wrong one. It would be great to point and click and get the connection..
Hence the link and the keyword wpa_supplicant. Any way, here is another link:
Take a look at the example section. You can define multiple networks.
The OP is aware, but the auto-selection of wpa_supplicant sucks:
I use the laptop in different networks, often its auto selecting the wrong one.
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Re : cvs authentication
- Next by Date: Re: How to print using cups on FreeBSD?
- Previous by thread: Re: ifconfig - GUI interface available?
- Next by thread: Re: ifconfig - GUI interface available?