Yahoo! moving to Linux???

Sorry, maybe I missed something ..

When entering http://www.yahoo.de I find my request redirected to http://m.de.yahoo.com for some days now.

Netcraft says:

http://m.de.yahoo.com was running YTS on Linux when last queried at 19-Dec-2009 19:12:25 GMT - refresh now Site Report

Hard to stand, I'd expect FreeBSD get replaced by Windows because of MS/Yahoo! agreement, but Linux??

Does anybody know about that?

Best regards

Konrad Heuer
GWDG, Am Fassberg, 37077 Goettingen, Germany, kheuer2@xxxxxxx

  • uptime record?
    ... servers in the Netcraft uptime list are running a form of BSD, ... None of them are running Windows, and none of them are running Linux. ... Netcraft monitors the uptime of operating systems based on how those ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Yahoo! moving to Linux???
    ... http://m.de.yahoo.com was running YTS on Linux when last queried at ... on operating system foo" any more -- nor can you tell necessarily ... their servers run on is an interesting question. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: ATTs DSL Lite for Linux
    ... send you the user name/password you needed to connect. ... when i set up in both westell and 2wire, there are entries for entering ... help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today ...
    (Fedora)
  • [HPADM] ssh on differents environnment
    ... I currently meet a problem to connect hosts each other. ... I want to connect all these hosts by issuing: ssh host1, ... I 've configured on linux the ssh for connecting to the others ... inter-connect all these system without entering a password et just ...
    (HP-UX-Admin)