Yahoo! moving to Linux???

Sorry, maybe I missed something ..

When entering I find my request redirected to for some days now.

Netcraft says: was running YTS on Linux when last queried at 19-Dec-2009 19:12:25 GMT - refresh now Site Report

Hard to stand, I'd expect FreeBSD get replaced by Windows because of MS/Yahoo! agreement, but Linux??

Does anybody know about that?

Best regards

Konrad Heuer
GWDG, Am Fassberg, 37077 Goettingen, Germany, kheuer2@xxxxxxx