nit on installation
- From: merlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Randal L. Schwartz)
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 19:44:36 -0800
SysInstall refers to "VTY1" and "VTY4".
There's nothing I saw in the README that explained what that meant.
I had to ask on the IRC just now.
Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777 0095
Smalltalk/Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Twitter On FreeBSD
- Next by Date: Re: Twitter On FreeBSD
- Previous by thread: Twitter On FreeBSD
- Next by thread: How can I repair wrong /etc/rc.conf ?