Re: "real time" files mirroring ?

On 20/05/2010 15:12, Frank Bonnet wrote:
Hello

I'm searching for a software that could perform some kind of real time
mirroring between two (or more) freebsd servers.

My meaning is to keep up to date some files ( flat and db maps ) used
by Postfix on our MX servers and propagate every change of one or more
files to all the others.
HAST (http://wiki.freebsd.org/HAST in -STABLE now.) or ggate sound like
your best bet, although they could be overkill for a few files.
you could put something together with sysutils/wait_on and rsync that
would probably do.

Vince

Thank you

  • Re: "real time" files mirroring ?
    ... I'm searching for a software that could perform some kind of real time ... mirroring between two freebsd servers. ... My meaning is to keep up to date some files used by ... Ivan Voras wrote a rather simple daemon that fits this need: ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: "real time" files mirroring ?
    ... I'm searching for a software that could perform some kind of real time ... mirroring between two freebsd servers. ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: "real time" files mirroring ?
    ... mirroring between two freebsd servers. ... My meaning is to keep up to date some files used by ... Ivan Voras wrote a rather simple daemon that fits this need: ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • "real time" files mirroring ?
    ... I'm searching for a software that could perform some kind of real time ... mirroring between two freebsd servers. ... My meaning is to keep up to date some files used by Postfix on our MX servers and propagate every change of one or more ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: "real time" files mirroring ?
    ... I'm gonna test all softwares you pointed on ... I'm searching for a software that could perform some kind of real time ... mirroring between two freebsd servers. ...
    (freebsd-questions)