- From: Kurt Hindenburg <kurt.hindenburg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:40:33 -0400
Does anyone have a rc.d script to start quasselcore? A search of the web didn't produce any hits that I saw.
If not, do I understand that using tje daemon command is the way to go?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Xorg fails to start after upgrading to 8 stable
- Next by Date: Re: system is under attack (what can I do more?)
- Previous by thread: system is under attack (what can I do more?)
- Next by thread: Followup On Perl Dumping Core