quasselcore rc.d

Does anyone have a rc.d script to start quasselcore? A search of the web didn't produce any hits that I saw.
If not, do I understand that using tje daemon command is the way to go?

Thanks

Kurt Hindenburg
kurt.hindenburg@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: BioPerl Range() Issue
    ... and am writing a script to automate the whole process. ... from one of my hits, it sometimes returns an invalid subsequence. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: TOPcast mp3s gone as of 1:20 PDT
    ... but the script that serves ... them up (and counts the hits on them) blew up earlier today. ... It's blown ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Need a help on this Script
    ... I am a software developer and I have a written a script which will read the ... configuration like to address, subject of the mail and the threshold value. ... port | Hits ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • CGI-Citys CCLOG Script Injection Vulns
    ... CGI-City's CCLOG USER-AGENT and REFERER Script Injection ... CC Log is a very simple logging script which logs the hits to ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: recursive find to display directory
    ... I need to recursively find and display a folder ... > retrurns eight hits, including the files. ... I need a NT script or VB script to return just ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.cmdprompt.admin)