Setting Debug flag in /etc/make.conf
- From: Jerry <freebsd.user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 07:28:24 -0400
I have been having problems with several different programs lately.
Would there be any serious drawback to simply setting: "WITH_DEBUG= "
in the /etc/make.conf file to force everything I build/rebuild to be
built with debug symbols? I am assuming that I can simply place that
flag in the make.conf file. Do I have to also give it a value; i.e "=1"
or "=yes" also?
Disclaimer: off-list followups get on-list replies or get ignored.
Please do not ignore the Reply-To header.
Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Question on Swapping
- Next by Date: Re: Installing a system to use both gjournal and gmirror
- Previous by thread: Re: Installing 8.1-RELEASE from the memstick
- Next by thread: Re: Setting Debug flag in /etc/make.conf