postfix installed in base, mailwrapper spins using 100% CPU

Hi,

I installed a new server recently with postfix. I first rebuilt world using
WITH_SENDMAIL=no and removed the sendmail files using 'make delete-old'. I
installed postfix in /usr but now mailwrapper doesn't work - it runs using
100% CPU and never quits. I suspect it might be stuck in a loop trying to run
the sendmail binary and being redirected back to itself. So
/etc/mail/mailer.conf contains:

sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
send-mail /usr/sbin/sendmail
mailq /usr/sbin/sendmail
newaliases /usr/sbin/sendmail

and /usr/sbin/sendmail is:

lrwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 21 Oct 2 09:50 /usr/sbin/sendmail ->
/usr/sbin/mailwrapper

Should it actually be the sendmail binary that postfix installs, and if so I'm
wondering how it could have ended up being a symlink?

--
Bruce Cran