Re: Like it or not, Theo has a point... freebsd is shipping export-restricted software in the core
- From: Bruce Cran <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:22:13 +0100
On Friday 08 October 2010 01:12:55 Robert Bonomi wrote:
he'll tell you: "I need to review the copyright notices, licenses, and
distribution restricions on _each_and_every_ item in that package. Go
check _every_ file you intend to include, bring me a list showing
1) every file name
2) who holds the copyright to that file
3) what form of license it is issued under, and for each form of license
a complete copy of that license.
4) any 'restricted use' notices you may find along the way
Then _you_ actually perform the audit.
Which is why it's so important not to customize the license text when creating
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Sacred Gold (Linux) on FBSD
- Next by Date: Re: mouse problems....
- Previous by thread: Re: Like it or not, Theo has a point... freebsd is shipping export-restricted software in the core
- Next by thread: Re: Unable to access CDROM device to play music