Re: broken link in libgeom(3) manpage
- From: perryh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 18:59:35 -0800
Alexander Best <arundel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat Jan 1 11, perryh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The SEE ALSO section of libgeom(3) in 8.1-RELEASE is a link:
That link brings up the daemonnews.org homepage, not the intended
this was already fixed by r216177 ...
Which, unfortunately, seems to have removed the link rather than
Cc'ing the article's author, in case he knows a current location
that could be used. (It may not be advisable to link to the daemon
news archive on gwdu111.gwdg.de, since its copyright status is not
entirely clear* and it provides whole issues rather than individual
but not yet MFC'ed to stable/8. so it looks like 8.2 will also
ship with this defective reference.
* at least, not entirely clear to me, the site being mostly in
German. Someone who can read German might find something about
the copyright status of the daemon news archive elsewhere on
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: broken link in libgeom(3) manpage
- Next by Date: Re: a new hard-drive in a 2y/o laptop
- Previous by thread: Re: broken link in libgeom(3) manpage
- Next by thread: Re: broken link in libgeom(3) manpage