Re: broken link in libgeom(3) manpage

Alexander Best <arundel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat Jan 1 11, perryh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The SEE ALSO section of libgeom(3) in 8.1-RELEASE is a link:

http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200308/blueprints.html

That link brings up the daemonnews.org homepage, not the intended
article ...

this was already fixed by r216177 ...

Which, unfortunately, seems to have removed the link rather than
updating it.

Cc'ing the article's author, in case he knows a current location
that could be used. (It may not be advisable to link to the daemon
news archive on gwdu111.gwdg.de, since its copyright status is not
entirely clear* and it provides whole issues rather than individual
articles.)

but not yet MFC'ed to stable/8. so it looks like 8.2 will also
ship with this defective reference.

  • German Cruise Ship Evacuates Passengers to Prevent Possible Pirate Encounter
    ... German Cruise Ship Evacuates Passengers to Prevent Possible Pirate ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Old Posting From Google.com.
    ... Yogi found yet another type of dog that he ... a door in the ship slid open and two ... German accent and said that they couldn't ... The instrument panel had no name or ...
    (sci.skeptic)
  • Re: Worst warships - Leanders
    ... For WW1, Queen Es, V&Ws, and perhaps a German BC. ... Classic, mass produced ASW ship. ... But there has to be one ship representing IJN as well. ... soldiered on through numerous cold war ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Languages in Europe - Who understands what ?
    ... It is most clearly seen, however, in Greek. ... The word 'para' ... para to ploion - towards the ship, to the side of the ship ... The problem with German is that it lies in the middle. ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Jazz in Stockholm
    ... But I was so enthralled by the way it nailed my childhood memories of Xmas, growing up in Bad Godesberg and Frankfurt, that I bought the 5-hour version made for TV. ... At one time Gerald was a popular old German name. ... I indentified with Alexander, being roughly the same age, and I still get chills when I think about that sadistic bishop. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)