Re: Can one Download Old Packages?

"Devin Teske" writes:
ftp://ftp-archive.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-Archive/old-releases/i386/6.3-RELE
ASE/packages/All

Have fun.

Thanks. I was on the right server but took a wrong turn.

  • Re: Guilds - Choice or nessecity?
    ... PVP on a PVP server, ... generally better on the PVP server, so I started leveling characters there. ... with which to do fun RP things on a few servers, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Battlegrounds dementia
    ... It's always fun when you win of course, but these matches are also very ... Not sure I will ever join AB again on my server... ... things more frustrating than winding up in WSG in a 10 v 6 match. ... However as a Horde Arathi Basin regular, when that has occurred, we've still ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: image caption in xhtml
    ... > But I have a "site for fun" on the free space I ... > have on my ISP's server. ... There I have coded XHTML 1.1 "just for fun" ... UAs *will* treat it as tag soup. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: [9fans] multiple pings cause panic
    ... if you're primarly functioning as a server, that might be true, ... it's just no fun ... simply let it fail on this point instead of hanging and waiting. ...
    (comp.os.plan9)
  • looks like a worm to me.
    ... not login as root. ... This server was set up for reinstallation some weeks ago, ... # cat /usr/bin/sourcemask ... some fun information inside: ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)