Re: ZFS-Only FreeBSD and crashdump
- From: Olivier Smedts <olivier@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:36:12 +0200
2011/4/29 Marco van Tol <marco@xxxxxxxx>:
On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 10:14:08PM +0300, Vladislav V. Prodan wrote:
28.04.2011 19:40, Andriy Gapon wrote:
At the moment FreeBSD doesn't support dumping to ZFS zvols, if that's what
And when do planning to add support? :)
Option to use to dump the usb-flash has its limitations, both on disk
size and write speed?
Well, to be honest, how do you suppose dumping core to a software raid
should work in a situation where the software has crashed? :-)
Approximately the same way you suppose dumping core on a block device
should work when the device driver has crashed !
Olivier Smedts _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
e-mail: olivier@xxxxxxxx - against HTML email & vCards X
www: http://www.gid0.org ; - against proprietary attachments / \
"Il y a seulement 10 sortes de gens dans le monde :
ceux qui comprennent le binaire,
et ceux qui ne le comprennent pas."
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: serial console install
- Next by Date: how to concatenate 2 pdf files to 1?
- Previous by thread: Re: ZFS-Only FreeBSD and crashdump
- Next by thread: Re: ZFS-Only FreeBSD and crashdump