Re: i messed up, need to do fsck and also uncomment the /usr line if /etc/fstab

I had an old FBSD 7.2 CD. good enough for this I thought.

I booted from that but now I need to mount the file systems on my hard
drive. How do I do that?

I agree,, once I get the /etc file system mounted I can edit the file.

Okay, next..

How do I do an fsck on the /usr file system when coming up?