Re: i messed up, need to do fsck and also uncomment the /usr line if /etc/fstab
- From: Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 10:04:35 -0400
Henry Olyer <henry.olyer@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
I had an old FBSD 7.2 CD. good enough for this I thought.
I booted from that but now I need to mount the file systems on my hard
drive. How do I do that?
I agree,, once I get the /etc file system mounted I can edit the file.
How do I do an fsck on the /usr file system when coming up?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: remove all ports
- Next by Date: Re: FreeBSD logon screen
- Previous by thread: Re: i messed up, need to do fsck and also uncomment the /usr line if /etc/fstab
- Next by thread: Re: i messed up, need to do fsck and also uncomment the /usr line if /etc/fstab