GL811e usb chipset

Hi, does anyone know if the GL811e chipset is supported in 8.2R? It's supposed to be common in external usb hard disk and optical disk drives.

It's not mentioned in the hardware notes and google didn't turn up much.

thanks

Chris

  • Re: Seagate Clunk Of Death
    ... Albert Ross wrote: ... If it's the type of external USB hard disk I think it is, ... I have a set of screwdriver bits that will open these. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Backing up linux disk to image on external usb hard disk
    ... linux is installed on - onto a external USB hard disk? ... I would like a full disk image backup of my linux install onto my external hdd ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Eco, small-form factor, cheap?
    ... anything other than a min-ITX or similar sized board. ... I wondered about how good the server performance will be with an ... external USB hard disk and virtually no RAM? ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Seagate Clunk Of Death
    ... Albert Ross wrote: ... If it's the type of external USB hard disk I think it is, ... I have a set of screwdriver bits that will open these. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • unable to mount external usb hard disk
    ... I have an external USB hard disk. ... I use Lubuntu 13.10 64bit. ... When I plug in ...
    (Ubuntu)