GL811e usb chipset
- From: Chris Whitehouse <cwhiteh@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 18:09:00 +0100
Hi, does anyone know if the GL811e chipset is supported in 8.2R? It's supposed to be common in external usb hard disk and optical disk drives.
It's not mentioned in the hardware notes and google didn't turn up much.
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: No keyboard after ports update, 2x moused_enable="YES" culprit
- Next by Date: Re: No keyboard after ports update, 2x moused_enable="YES" culprit
- Previous by thread: adding new disk >2TB, gpt?
- Next by thread: Slightly OT: Hardware For FreeNAS